Lesson 8 - Ads and Ad Groups

This week we created an ad to use in Google Adwords. I was happy with the one I created. I feel that it grabs the attention of the reader and it also has a call to action. Here is my ad:

Media Experimentation – Learn New Ways to Create Art Work
Ad www.wadehuntsmanart.com/purchase
A step-by-step guide to traditional painting – Order your book now.

My website is coming along. I was docked on my grade because I did not have a paypal link. I actually had the link in my website for about 2 weeks. I took it out a couple days ago because I am going to be selling the book through blurb.com. Bro. Luke looked at the website right after I took out the link. I am still working on the blurb link because it isn't working right. I still have a lot of images to add to the site as well as making it more attractive.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Lesson 10