Week 7

This week we learned about creating an Adwords campaign. I have to be honest, this is very confusing for me. I am also very leary about using google adwords for my particular website. I don't intend for this website to generate a lot of income. My main purpose of my site is to attract visitors to my husband's website and to sell his textbook. His textbook can benefit people other than byui students, so eventually people may buy his book that aren't students at byui.

We also learned a lot about how to choose our keywords. This lesson was very beneficial because I now realize how important it is to choose the right words or phrases.

I am still working on my website. I thought using a "drag and drop" builder would be helpful, but I find that it is a lot of work to learn the program. I also realize that I am not that good at designing. I want it to look  a certain way but am having problems getting it to look the way I want.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Lesson 10

Lesson 8 - Ads and Ad Groups